Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let the Battle Begin!

Today marks the first day of my 2nd biggest war I'll be battling in my A-Levels. Got 15 points for my trials (A for all 3 subjects Mathematics-93%, Physics-92%, Chemistry-87%). It was a good encouragement.
Note to self: I shall not be perished in this battle! 15 points all the way!
Sat for my first of 8 papers of the Advanced Subsidiary Examination, Pure Mathematics 1. It was surprisingly easy (praise the lord!) but nevertheless I'm bloody, sadly, heartbokenly disappointed that I've stupidly lost 2 marks for not using my brain! Well there goes the Top In The World Award. It was something to aim for and well...not my luck I suppose.
Note to self: Do not jump down building! (only kidding of course...no need to raise an alarm!)
Still have 7 papers left. Aim for nothing less than 100%! (might be fairly impossible...but like they say, "AIM HIGH!")

No comments:

Post a Comment