Wednesday, May 18, 2011

College Journal Entry 5

12/12/08 (Fri)
When I was 10 years old...
- I was in year 5
- I used to be very flexible from my Tae Kwon Do training
- I couldn't wait to be an adult (now I miss the small pleasures kids get like riding the toy rides they have in shopping malls)
- I had so much to look forward to
- I had so many 'firsts' to look forward to
- I thought being a doctor is the ultimate dream job
- I thought I would be a doctor
- the only part of the newspaper which I would read was the comics
- I knew less things
- I had less responsibilities
- I couldn't properly appreciate the difficulties adults have to go through to provide for their families
- I was more carefree than I am now
- my sister was 16 and she had her first boyfriend. I used to think boyfriends were a ridiculous idea
- I was more easily amazed with every small wonders in the world (I am still easily amazed but perhaps less ignorant now)
- I pretty much believed anything anyone said (I suppose that could be described as being gullible as I'm sure most kids are)
- I wondered where my journey would lead to after high school
- I didn't know what an engineer is and what they do (now I am on the road to be one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment