Thursday, September 22, 2011

An angel's touch, a devil's kiss

Funny how this feeling seems to be getting worse. I would have thought it would get better with time. The nightmares are getting worse, muddled thoughts are getting muddier, and perhaps to top it all, the heavy laden feeling the heart is feeling is getting heavier. This is something I would not ever wish on anyone - that painful feeling that reverberates endlessly, threatening to never leave.

"To hurt is as human as to breathe." (J.K. Rowling, The Tales of Beedle and the Bard)

But not this, never this. Not this hurt and not this pain. If only for a moment I could step out and see myself from someone else's eyes, not feel what I'm condemned to feel and not think what I'm condemned to think. Even if for a fraction of a moment.

#firstheartbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment