Friday, June 17, 2011

Bridge of Khazad-dûm

Right smack at the half-way point of my first semester of second year final examinations and on top of my head I can list at least 5 things I rather do than sit for my last 2 papers next week on Wednesday (22/6) and Thursday (23/6).

Things I rather do than face the inevitable *insert appropriate adjective* - hope of saving grace only by a miracle accompanied of course by studying till I DOFF (drop on floor and faint):
1. a hundred maths questions a day for the next 20 years (not that I would consider that a punishment)
...
Well, actually that's all I got. Last 2 papers still hangs over my head like a black, gloomy cloud. On the bright side (dim as it may seem right now), this time next week, I will be as free as a bird for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment