Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oddities of me

Top 5 oddities of me. I:
1. always like my lines to be straight which leads to the oddity that I write my equal sign with a ruler and also highlight with a ruler. Adding to that, I always carry 2 rulers in my pencil case; 1 for the "normal", conventional use of a ruler, the other especially for highlighting (one side for yellow, the other for orange).
2. have a (for lack of a better word) "fixation" on armpits. Not only I think it's a very funny word ("Armpit!" *laughs hysterically*), I tend to notice them more than any other person would (or so my sister says). When I see the following picture:
the first thing that comes to my mind is not that it's the lead vocalist of the band Poison, Bret Michaels (who won Celebrity Apprentice 3 in 2010), but that I can see a clean shaven armpit and I find that fascinating.
3. think about the lonely word at the end of a sentence that gets pushed off to the next line when I run out of space in the previous line. Usually, I try to make sure that the last word gets a friend (so they can exchange pleasantries and chat and stuff).
4. like saying quirky, random things like "Buttons!" and "Chicken butt!".
5. have a fear of frogs (oh the legs! And the eyes! And the skin!)
*I was going to put a picture of an actual frog but when Google images came up...oh the terror! I wouldn't be able to come back to my blog knowing some frog will be right there in my face. So, Kermit it is. He's less scary. 

And now you know.

I'm such a worry sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment