Thursday, October 6, 2011

3 apples that changed the world

"3 apples changed the world. 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton and 3rd was offered to the world half bitten by Steve Jobs." - BBC
"Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve has lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple." - Apple.com
Tribute to Steve Jobs on Apple.com homepage
Unlike so many of my friends and those around me, I don't own a single Apple product. Not that I have anything against Apple, only that the opportunity to get myself an iPod/iPhone/iPad/MacBook has yet to present itself. I was still extremely shocked by the passing of the face of Apple, hearing the news on the radio on my way back from uni today. My thoughts are with his family. 

Needless to say, he will be missed by millions. R.I.P.

"Your time on this earth is limited. Don't live someone else's life, live by your vision." - Steve Jobs, 1995-2011

2 comments:

  1. say, how do i follow you? ur blog is very intersting/amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trev,

    Thank you for your kind words :)

    I've added the "Fellow Readers" gadget to my blog on the right hand side (under "Blog Archive" and "Labels"). Should be able to follow my blog by clicking on it now.

    I look forward to reading more of your writings.

    Cheerio,
    Celastra

    ReplyDelete