Monday, July 26, 2010

Did you have any nicknames when you were younger? What about now? Are they still the same, or have they changed?

Funnily enough, nobody outside my family has ever come up with a shorter version of any of my three names: Siearra Celastra Sarina. That does make it rather difficult when it comes to putting names on class/club/societies' t-shirts since they usually only limit it to 6 letters and both Siearra and Celastra are 7 and 8 letters each (I've only used Sarina when I was 9 years old and younger). Only 2 of my friends call me Si (short for Siearra) though it wasn't something that caught on. I remember once in high school one of my closest friend tried out Arra but that didn't work out. She only called me that for the first 2 days when she first thought of it, I think. Lol.
In my family, I do of course have a nickname. 2 in fact. Dad calls me by one, mum and sis by another:) Both the names remain the same since I was a little tod.

2 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Te la ma Maria from Rues Catalonia!
    Thank you very much for your comment:)
    Though I can't read Spanish from your blog (I hope I got it right), I see that you have interesting looking pictures. I'm sure there are interesting stories behind them.
    Have a beautiful day today!!!
    Best regards,
    Celastra

    ReplyDelete