Tuesday, January 12, 2010

And another (Windows Live blog)

Decided to put this post (from my Windows Live blog) as well! Hear the voice of a younger me!

17/11/06 (Fri)
The Last Day
Hey there, (why did my younger self always started the post with a greeting??)
Well today marks the LAST day of school for this year! Can you imagine? Last day of Grade 10. Next year will be a new year. Shall learn new things, shall get new experiences, shall meet new people, etc. etc.
Went to school today. First thing on the agenda; played scrabble (not much of an agenda really). Me and 3 friends. Then played this alphabet game (last few days of school was always filled with playing. ROFL. Now I can't even remember what that 'alphabet game' was!). Quite funny really. Then played my very own game that I came out with last year: Secret Password. It was HILARIOUS! Tension ran high and both 'partners' were practically shrieking! Seriously. Everyone wanted to shout out the answer. We were all laughing till our stomachs ache and tears came out (ah, the good ol' times). Then out to recess. Had an 'ice-cream date' with my best friend, Soon. As fate would have it there were only 2 ice-creams left. Yep! Lucky us:) Just before school end, we had a sorta 'cleaning session'. Dang! The specific term is not coming to my mind but you get the picture. Oh well. Moving on. Me, my best f. and Jas went walking aimlessly around the school. It was fun (better than slaving ourselves to dusting off our classrooms, I imagine). I showed them a roof-top view that little know about. They loved it. From there you can see an amazing view of the surrounding! Superb.
Came back at 11.50 am. Bought lunch. Read newspaper. Lunch. Wrote this.
To do later:
1. Shower
2. We'll see;)

Till then,
Celastra

4 comments:

  1. you mentioned me . i miss you :(

    *i am so emo-ing right now and my friend sitting next to me is like , you alright huh ? what's up with that face ?*

    i want to go back to high school with you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like ages ago, doesn't it?! It's these parts of high school that I miss! Remember our ice-cream dates? They sold the cheapest, nicest ice-cream cone!!! Totally worth the 2 bucks:D Miss you, girl. Though I don't exactly wish I was back in high school (nightmare!), I wish we still had those moments. Can you imagine, in another 2 weeks be turning 19! I've known you for 7 years already!!! We should totally celebrate our decade anniversary:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 years . that's something . iknow you are leaving soon to aussie . this is what i hate about adulthood . going our seperate ways . sigh . but no matter where you head to , i will always have a part of you with me .

    love you alot babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I will always have a part of YOU with me!
    Love you more pumpkin!

    P/s: Adulthood...Gosh! That's a BIG word!!! 7 years ago we were just starting to explore teenagerhood!:D How times past us by...We'll both be 20 next year and before we know it 30 will come knocking! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete