Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First ever (Windows Live blog)

While I'm at it, might as well put up the first ever blog post from my Windows Live blog. This will make the third and final blog that I wrote eons ago. Hear the voice of a younger me!
13/11/06(Mon)
My First
Today marks the day of my first blog ever. Inspired by 'The Perfect Man' starring Hilary Duff. Watched it for the 2nd time today. I really like that movie:) Also discovered my current new (old) favourite song from the movie, Collide by Howdie Day.
Well today's a Monday. Finals are long over. Getting the 'aftershock' of our results. Some are fab! Seriously:) The rest...well...
Moving on!
Teachers mostly MIA. Had chemistry first period. Did an experiment. Prepared a soluble salt; copper (II) sulphate. By recess the crystals formed. Pretty cool! Right on! Not much after that. Sat in class. Did the chemi report. Listen to girlfriends gossips- same ol' same ol'. <*laughs!>. Mum cooked pasta. The tube kind. Not bad. But the 'tubes' would go better with creamy cheese. Yum! Mum cooked it with her famous pasta sauce. YUMMY! Dad's not home. Conference. Will be back tomorrow. Can't wait!
Till then.

Just me,
Signing off,
Celastra

2 comments:

  1. omg . when we were in f4 ? lol .

    cuteness (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Ages ago! I feel ancient already and it's only been 3 years since!

    ReplyDelete