Monday, January 25, 2010

A bittersweet moment

I don't think I've ever known what 'a bittersweet moment' meant till today. On one hand, "Australia here I come!" (the SWEET part). On the other hand I just barely made it with borderline points, just enough as required by my sponsors (hence the BITTER part). Just a little over a quarter people from my course have 'fallen'. Knowing (from my AS experience) how that must feel (but perhaps 100x worst) my thoughts goes to them.
Whatever it is, as of today my LIFE has truly changed. There's nowhere to go but forward from here on!

2 comments:

  1. congrats babe ! now this is bittersweet . i am happy you got your dreams (part of it) . and sad , you have to leave :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! Will miss you!!! KEEP IN TOUCH!!! Now lemme see that smile on your face:) We'll meet up again soon! In the meantime, praise mankind for the inventions of e-mail and Facebook!:D

    ReplyDelete