Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I wish I was like the other kids. Every time I see their status updates in Facebook or take a look at their album pictures, everything seems to be like a lot of fun. Sometimes that makes me sad.
Sometimes I wish I could be the one that's going out at 1 in the morning to play futsal with my friends. Sometimes I wish I could play futsal. Sometimes I wish I had friends to play with. Sometimes I wish I could drive the car out at 3 in the morning to meet up with a bunch of people I don't even know. Sometimes I wish I had places to go and people to meet.
Sometimes I wish I could be the one that's doing something totally stupid like trashing up a place or just making some senseless racket with my friends. Sometimes I wish I had friends in the 'bad' crowd. Sometimes I wish I had friends at all.
Sometimes I wish I could be the one that's going for the sleepover and just hanging out with a bunch of girly girls doing all sorts of girly things. Sometimes I wish I had a sleepover to go to. Sometimes I wish I was that girly girl that got to go to all sorts of places like hanging at the mall and doing a normal girly favorite, shopping.
Sometimes I wish I could be the one that had such a carefree life.
Sometimes I wish I could be the one with a million friends.
Most times I wish I wasn't here at all.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like u wanna be like me huh?
    playing futsal at 1 am?
    nevermind.we play futsal in aussie ok?
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..it would be nice to experience playing so late at night. I've never gotten to do anything like that before. Play in Australia? I don't know if you'll be able to kick the ball all the way from Queensland to Perth. Lol! One day though..definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya, stumble across your blog after wishing you happy birthday. how's australia? :) how i wish i kept in touch with you after we left school. you were the one that kept to your principles irregardless of what people say, and that is what made me admire you the most. after leaving school, i got a taste of the good crowd and the bad crowd, and it isn't really that glamorous, really. i prefer being in my old life, being my old boring self. much more comforting :)

    anyways, best of luck in aussie, and don't worry about having no friends. you have such a great personality that i bet would attract friends like bees to flowers :p take care and keep in touch! :)

    with love,
    sue ean. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue Ean!!! Haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope you're doing great!:)
    Haven't gone to Australia yet. Most probably will be flying off on the 13th of Feb (in 2 weeks) but I'm still hoping I'll be able to go on the 8th coz my orientation will be starting on the 10th. Thank you for the good luck wish!:):)
    Good crowd, bad crowd...How glamorous 'bad' might be I might never find out. Same ol' crowd everytime. It'll be nice to get a dose of a lil' badness at least once (or not?). Maybe stay up and party till the break of dawn? I'm usually home by 10!
    Hey hey, Sue Ean and boring doesn't go in the same sentence! You are NOT boring:D! But it's always nice to be in one's comfort zone:)
    Miss you sweetie! E-mail me anytime at scsarina@hotmail.com!!

    ReplyDelete