Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blast from the past (Windows Live blog)

I found a blog post I did when I was still in high school on my Windows Live blog page. I've forgotten all about it and now...<*Poof!> I found it again! I remember I started that blog right after I watched The Perfect Man (starring Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear and Chris Noth). In the movie Hilary blogged and I thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, I only managed 3 blog posts before abondoning my blog career (temporarily! As you can see I have my 'A Celestial Insight' now:) Here's my last post that I put up about 4 years ago (hear the voice of a younger me).

20/11/06 (Mon)
A Life In A Day Of A Day Camp
Howdie,
School hols started last Friday. During the weekends, entered a 2-days chess competition. Had a lot of fun. Met new people. Won 5 rounds out of 9. Got Best Lady!In a way, this comp was somewhat special to me. I finally had the chance to play with the 3 'giants' (they're very good in what they do!). All 3 games I lost but it didn't matter really. It wasn't about winning or losing but just having the chance to gain new experience is good enough. Now that's priceless! The fourth lost was on the first round, I lost to a 11-year old boy. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
Total concentration! Playing against one of the 'giants'.
Game face on! Won this round!
Won this one as well! :)
Today, would you belive it I had to drag my butt back to school because there was a student leader day camp going on. Today and tomorrow. Sigh! My opinion: A waste of time! Listen to this: We were instructed to come at 8 this morning, which would've been fine to me except for the fact that we sat around, killing time till 8.45! Where is the efficiency in the system? If they knew they couldn't start on time, might as well have asked us to come at 9, don't you think? Well at least I could've waken up an hour later. Lolx. Then at 8.45 am, finally got the show on the road. Listened to priciple's speech. YAWN! Then the 'sessions' started. All the things that are said to us are pretty much logical. I have no idea WHY do they insist on repeating it again and again and again. Come on! If people are not going to change (either refusing to change or incapable of doing so), you can tell whatever hell you want till you're blue in the face but they still won't change. What-ev. Then we had group discussions. Again the logic kicks in. Don't they have any other different activities we can do? Something that's not quite repetetive? It's always the same ol' thing every time! After what seems like hours, we had lunch. That's a whole new story! Chicken rice. That's what we had. Granted, it was nice but the sauce packets decided to dedicate their lives to giving me hell! The packet had a leak. I wasn't careful enough and what do you know! Now my brand new shoe has sauce stain! Argh! It's in the process of getting wash. I hope it goes off! After lunch, we learnt folk dancing. We're planning to do the dance for my school's centenary celebration early next year in January. That was pretty fun:) At least we're doing something which I've never done before so that was a plus! Danced the 'Tango Mixer'. Put on your dancing shoes, baby;) Danced from 2 to 4 and then the moment I've been waiting for since the day started...GO HOME! wheeee...
At home, had a snack, shower, read CLEO mag, nap, dinner, ANTM, read a book, on the net, and prob after this go read summore or prob go to sleep!
And then off i go to school again tomorrow!
My life in a day of a day camp...

Till then,
Celastra

No comments:

Post a Comment